We are pleased to announce BuyaPi.ca has teamed up with myDevices to offer an out-of-the-box kit to create IoT projects within minutes using a Raspberry Pi powered by Cayenne.
HiPi Industries (BuyaPi.ca) is one of Canada’s leading retailers of microcomputers and micro-controllers and their related peripherals. They design and manufacture their own Raspberry Pi and Arduino products and have a global supplier network to access unique modules, shields HATs, add-ons and sensors.
The kit is on sale now for $98.44.
Get your BuyaPi Cayenne Kit Here!
The kit comes with most popular sensors, actuators and ADC:
- TSL2561 Digital Luminosity/Lux/Light Sensor Breakout
- BMP180 Barometric Pressure/Temperature/Altitude Sensor
- IR Distance Sensor
- Digital IR Motion Sensor
- MCP3008 – 8-channel, 10 Bit ADC with SPI interface
- 2-Channel Relay – 5V
Also it includes:
- Raspberry Pi 3 B (the latest model)
- HighPi Raspberry Pi Case
- 5V Micro USB Power Supply – UL Listed
- 5ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable
- Full Sized Breadboard
- Male to Male Jumper Cable x 40 (20cm)
- Male to Female Jumper Cable x 40 (20cm)
- Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus and cable
- and pre-loaded Cayenne Class 10 micro SD card
With this kit you can play, learn and do a number of projects including these well-documented tutorials:
- MCP3008/ADC – Raspberry Pi Tutorial
- Analog Proximity Sensor – Raspberry Pi Tutorial
- Digital Motion Sensor – Raspberry Pi Tutorial
- TSL2561 Luminosity sensor – Raspberry Pi Tutorial
- BMP180 Barometric Pressure / Temperature sensor
- Relay Switch – Raspberry Pi Tutorial
Take advantage of the volume discount that this kit offers:
Click here to get your own BuyaPi Cayenne Kit!